Thursday, November 15, 2012

My world nature news



The thundering sound of the wind there spark-splash water rapids aalir download
And tree-Potion solid standing in the mountains
All looked at me angrily Maybe because the crazy times
That do not recognize the existence of God is everywhere and knows no natural
Because I was afraid,
Why is nature always scowling look at it?
Like the man and no longer hesitate to be my friend.
Yes ... God ...
Is it because of my behavior-membangaa always be proud of all my sins?
Oh ... No ... I'm my eyes, my eyes and fear Ya ... God ...
Return Alamku the first
Its always tersenyurn and friendly all around
Now only the empty mind I pondered
Hope that my world is definitely steep back light
That my brothers definitely kernbali peaceful life
That fertility is definitely back in my world
And she returned triumphant story berdongeng long archipelago And finally back peace and prosperity everywhere
The world is surely smiling
And the worlds around me again welcome a new life

No comments:

Post a Comment